1. What is your all time favorite comfort food?
A yummy delicious baked potato with butter, salt and pepper and cottage cheese on top.
2. What kind of foods did you take to school, for lunch? (any grade)
We lived a block from all of our schools so we came home for lunch…a hot homemade one that my mom made. Soup and toasted cheese, a BLT, macaroni and cheese and something we loved…tomato soup with little elbow pasta in it and grated cheese on top.
3. What is your favorite all time cooking show on T.V… past or present…and why?
Hmmm…I still love watching Giada cooking Italian…I love the way she says spa ghee tee!!!
4. Which celebrity, famous person, or famous chef, would you invite to your next holiday party in your home, and why?
Hmmm…I would invite Bobbie Flay…I would demand that he cook for us.
5. Which holiday you love the most?
I love Christmas more than anything!!!
6. If you won an all expense paid trip for ten days to these top 3 wine regions, which of the 3 would you pick?
Napa Valley, California
(these are in their actual order on the top 10 favorites)
I would go to Napa…we lived near San Francisco years ago and I loved Napa and Castroville then and I still love Napa now… plus I want to go to The French Laundry for dinner.
7. What kind of food did you absolutely hate, growing up, as a young child, or teenager?
I hate and still hate eggplant. And I do not like sweet cereal of any kind. Nor anything maple flavored.
8. What was the most dreaded dish that you prepared and said you would never prepare it again?
This is a good one…yogurt scrambled eggs…I thought it would work but it most certainly did not…
This was fun…I hope my blogger friends will have fun filling it out!!!
I have no clue how to tag anyone…so you have to tag yourself!!! Hee hee hee…I am still learning how to tag and set up an RSS feed on my blog…which for some reason will not work…frustration…